Saturday, April 14, 2012

Popular things I know almost nothing about

  1. Klout
  2. Jeremy Renner (While everyone was watching Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol in the theatres, I was watching Midnight in Paris.)
  3. One Direction
  4. Dubstep (I believe it's a genre of music, right? Not a dance step?)
  5. The Kadashians
  6. NFL, AFL, etc
  7. The presidential elections in the U.S
  8. New Girl (I really want to watch this series, I just haven't had the time yet.)
  9. Justin Bieber
  10. the gym

2 comments:

sameum said...

as much as i like zooey.. new girl is horrible...

Anonymous said...

the gym hahahhahahahahahhahha

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...